What If Bob Ross or William Alexander got rid of color ?
Maybe they would have created this picture, from Pinterest:
Muir was an interesting guy. His family moved from Scotland to Wisconsin when he was a kid. Muir went to UW Madison where some of his mechanical inventions still exist.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Muir
I remember reading this somewhere: "walking is the best exercise":
Muir must have thought so, too. Since Homo Sapiens originated in Africa you have to figure that the people who left must have been walkers - after all some of them have made it all the way to the tip of South America. Every culture has a tradition of running / walking. We are all from walkers - we are made that way !
BTW, it was from this:
source: https://csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rfburger/5bx-plan.pdf
But honestly I'd rather ride :) it's probably the soreness I feel after any long hike. But walking makes me throw away all thoughts of: "making good time" :) It really does lead to the observation of nature.
Best Regards,
Chuck, WB9KZY
http://wb9kzy.com/ham.htm
Muir was an interesting guy. His family moved from Scotland to Wisconsin when he was a kid. Muir went to UW Madison where some of his mechanical inventions still exist.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Muir
I remember reading this somewhere: "walking is the best exercise":
![]() |
| my memory was close enough :) |
Muir must have thought so, too. Since Homo Sapiens originated in Africa you have to figure that the people who left must have been walkers - after all some of them have made it all the way to the tip of South America. Every culture has a tradition of running / walking. We are all from walkers - we are made that way !
BTW, it was from this:
source: https://csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rfburger/5bx-plan.pdf
But honestly I'd rather ride :) it's probably the soreness I feel after any long hike. But walking makes me throw away all thoughts of: "making good time" :) It really does lead to the observation of nature.
Best Regards,
Chuck, WB9KZY
http://wb9kzy.com/ham.htm


Comments