The New Sale Flyer is here (there are no phonebooks anymore) !
I went in to Mann's Store on Thursday. I noticed that they had the new sale flyer displayed. But none were left, Thursday is the new Wednesday ! Any Mann's shopper in the winter soon learns that the cupboards are often bare the afternoon of the 2nd day after the truck delivery. I was informed that the flyer was online at the same old stand:
https://www.mannsgrocery.com/WeeklyAd/Index/
Here's the first "new" Mann's sale flyer:
![]() |
| kind of a cram job at the bottom but OK |
Four Color !! I didn't see a PDF downloadable version but it's fairly easy to download the two JPG files from the page source. The two picture files are much smaller than the previous PDF file of the sale flyer, so that's a win overall. The sale now runs from Wednesday to Tuesday, previously it was 6 days, Monday to Saturday.
The last Mann's sale flyer I saw was from the week of September 7-12, 2026, roughly a month ago. The weird thing is that as a consumer I buy less IF I don't look at a sale flyer ahead of time. My last two trips were roughly $10 each instead of the usual $40-50 - part of that was that there were still some empty shelves but also it's nice to get the illusion of saving money :)
I've found 3 other independent stores so far in NE Wisconsin and Upper Michigan that also sell the Best Choice products (the AWG in-house brand). This one, Crystal Fresh Market:
https://www.crystalfreshmarket.com/ads
has a larger 6 page sale flyer. This one, Schaefers:
https://schaefers.iga.com/Pdf_Ads/Index/
is a 4 page PDF sale flyer versus the 2 page Mann's flyer. Finally, Camp's Fresh Market:
https://schaefers.iga.com/Pdf_Ads/Index/
is also still a PDF flyer, but 6 pages. However since they all come out on Wednesday, there's no "cheating on the break" like there was with Larry's of Marquette - no big problem.
Best Regards,
Chuck, WB9KZY
http://wb9kzy.com/ham.htm


Comments