Sunday Tidbits
Sorry, I won't bother to watch this sloppy AI video:
As an old QA IC test engineer, one thing I know is that the SN7400 had 14 pins (7 on each side of a DIP package), six must have seemed reasonable to the AI and the sloppy human initiator.
Brewers win the the first game with the Padres on Saturday:
A couple of homers by the Brewers, just enough to win, no style points in MLB.
A timer for the playoffs:
Usually I use my Morse Dial Timer so I can mute the radio but noticed in the first Brewers Padres playoff game, the commercial breaks have lengthened for the network commercials away from the usual 2:15 to 2:45 ? 2 minutes isn't long enough and 3 minutes is too long. This built-in Windows 11 timer can be set for hours/minutes/seconds so will try that in game 2. Here is the online doc for the timer:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/apps/how-to-use-alarms-and-timers-in-the-clock-app-in-windows
Tony Romo and CBS part ways:
Maybe Tony will "pick-up a coupla CBS bucks" while he considers his future.
Best Regards,
Chuck, WB9KZY
http://wb9kzy.com/ham.htm
As an old QA IC test engineer, one thing I know is that the SN7400 had 14 pins (7 on each side of a DIP package), six must have seemed reasonable to the AI and the sloppy human initiator.
Brewers win the the first game with the Padres on Saturday:
A couple of homers by the Brewers, just enough to win, no style points in MLB.
A timer for the playoffs:
Usually I use my Morse Dial Timer so I can mute the radio but noticed in the first Brewers Padres playoff game, the commercial breaks have lengthened for the network commercials away from the usual 2:15 to 2:45 ? 2 minutes isn't long enough and 3 minutes is too long. This built-in Windows 11 timer can be set for hours/minutes/seconds so will try that in game 2. Here is the online doc for the timer:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/apps/how-to-use-alarms-and-timers-in-the-clock-app-in-windows
Tony Romo and CBS part ways:
Maybe Tony will "pick-up a coupla CBS bucks" while he considers his future.
Best Regards,
Chuck, WB9KZY
http://wb9kzy.com/ham.htm




Comments