Irritations

Don't irritate me, computer, I'm already bugged !  Yesterday I started seeing this little star in the Firefox icon: 



Apparently it is for profiles ?  I don't know or care what profiles are, I want this little star GONE !  I turned off profiles, no help.  I may have to give up and live with the little star.

This is another thing that annoys me:



Yes, gmail, I deleted something and now I want to bolt, why are you doing: "mother, may I" ??  I will probably just have to live with that as well.

Another irritation is Hotmail.  Lately it stinks.  It will erase emails from the screen, I haven't deleted them.  So I have to refresh the screen and voila, the email is back.  But it's a waste of time.  Isn't time saving supposed to be one of the justifications for computers in the first place ?
I had clicked on an email and then the screen blanked

after a refresh the email appears



Now possibly this is due to the Lenovo Ideapad memory going bad - but it doesn't seem to occur with other sites, just Hotmail.  OR possibly it's due to Starlink latency / slowness ?  Either way, another irritation ! :(

Best Regards,
Chuck, WB9KZY
http://wb9kzy.com/ham.htm



Comments