A Man Called Shenandoah
I sure don't remember this show:
https://archive.org/details/202511_202511/A+Man+Called+Shenandoah+S01E01+The+Onslaught.mkv
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Man_Called_Shenandoah
I remember that Robert Horton was on Wagon Train but he never seemed to be much in the action. Sort of like Pernell Roberts on Bonanza - Hop Sing, Hoss, Little Joe and Ben Cartwright I remember but not much about Adam :)
Also, I didn't know Robert Horton was a singer either, he sings the opening song:
https://archive.org/details/202511_202511/A+Man+Called+Shenandoah+S01E01+The+Onslaught.mkv
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Man_Called_Shenandoah
I remember that Robert Horton was on Wagon Train but he never seemed to be much in the action. Sort of like Pernell Roberts on Bonanza - Hop Sing, Hoss, Little Joe and Ben Cartwright I remember but not much about Adam :)
Also, I didn't know Robert Horton was a singer either, he sings the opening song:
source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLLK8fWLJvo
One TV western I liked was called: Cimarron Strip. No amnesia was involved though. It was interesting in that it was a 90 minute show, more like a short movie every week than a TV show.
I remember one scene where Stuart Whitman's character, Jim Crown, is riding in a rail car with Jill Townsend's character, Dulcey. She is writing on a pad various occupations like gunman. Finally Jim Crown says something like: "no Ma'am, Marshal" :)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cimarron_Strip
One final show in a similar vein (but not a western) was Coronet Blue. Another amnesia victim trying to find stuff out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronet_Blue
They weren't Shakespeare but they were memorable - except for A Man Called Shenandoah :)
Best Regards,
Chuck, WB9KZY
http://wb9kzy.com/ham.htm
One TV western I liked was called: Cimarron Strip. No amnesia was involved though. It was interesting in that it was a 90 minute show, more like a short movie every week than a TV show.
![]() |
| Hopefully the Oklahoma panhandle doesn't look like this ! |
I remember one scene where Stuart Whitman's character, Jim Crown, is riding in a rail car with Jill Townsend's character, Dulcey. She is writing on a pad various occupations like gunman. Finally Jim Crown says something like: "no Ma'am, Marshal" :)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cimarron_Strip
One final show in a similar vein (but not a western) was Coronet Blue. Another amnesia victim trying to find stuff out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronet_Blue
They weren't Shakespeare but they were memorable - except for A Man Called Shenandoah :)
Best Regards,
Chuck, WB9KZY
http://wb9kzy.com/ham.htm




Comments