World Friendship Day
https://www.un.org/en/observances/international-day-friendship
I am late to World Friendship Day on July 30, 2026 (I got the name wrong, it's International Day of Friendship but you get the idea). Bing offered 20 points for creating World Friendship Day pictures using AI. I tried QSL cards:
This was the input:
I am late to World Friendship Day on July 30, 2026 (I got the name wrong, it's International Day of Friendship but you get the idea). Bing offered 20 points for creating World Friendship Day pictures using AI. I tried QSL cards:
This was the input:
ham radio qsl card for WB9KZY world friendship day showing an Elecraft K2 radio
Kinda nothing special, not horrible but generic, another AI miss (or AI whisperer swing and miss).
And I didn't even get the 20 points, so three strikes on that one, missed the day, missed a good QSL and missed the points :(
Here's one of my photo QSLs:
Best Regards,
Chuck, WB9KZY
http://wb9kzy.com/ham.htm
And I didn't even get the 20 points, so three strikes on that one, missed the day, missed a good QSL and missed the points :(
Here's one of my photo QSLs:
Best Regards,
Chuck, WB9KZY
http://wb9kzy.com/ham.htm

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

Comments