Tornado ?
When I see this:
The trail cam gets shut off and brought inside, so no trail cam pictures from last night.
While listening to the Brewers Mets game the phone woke itself up and had an ominous tornado warning message. Unfortunately I didn't save a screen shot but it got me all rattled. Here's the gist of it:
Not sure where it was actually, probably over the lake.
![]() |
| there's a red box on the southern part of the island, is that where it was ? |
One thing I did notice again, Starlink is like our old dog, Buddy. When there was a bad storm Bud would go downstairs and lay in his crate. When Starlink encounters heavy rain it doesn't work. I got a red LED on the router (it didn't photograph red for some reason or I'd include a picture).
So anyway, I wasn't always online during the storm. There was a little hail and then heavy rain along with the usual winds. But I didn't hear "the train" so no tornado around me.
Eventually after the Brewer game the power went out. Everything seems OK today except I can't hear my beacon so I'll go over and see how things are after they dry out a little.
Best Regards,
Chuck, WB9KZY
http://wb9kzy.com/ham.htm



Comments