I am STILL not an AI Whisperer

Remember the kid with soldering irons in both hands ?

https://wb9kzy.blogspot.com/2025/10/i-am-not-ai-whisperer.html

This cold winter morning (12F or -11C) I was collecting my Microsoft Rewards points when I saw a prompt to use the Microsoft AI for image creation.

https://www.bing.com/images/create 

It was supposed to be for a cold winter greeting ?  Anyway I tried it and got this:




Here are the four in more detail:






I guess Microsoft AI lives in a very complicated cybernetic world because these might also qualify for the messiest shack contest:

https://wb9kzy.blogspot.com/2025/04/messy.html

This was my inspiration, an ARRL ad from the back of the first issue of QST that I ever bought (February 1967):



Maybe it was the stylized lettering at the top but I thought it was both good AND memorable.

I got the 20 Microsoft Rewards points, that's the main thing :)

Best Regards,
Chuck, WB9KZY
http://wb9kzy.com/ham.htm 


Comments