Return of the klank

 I purchased some fiber on ebay.  I've bought from this seller before with no problem.  However this time walking back from the mailbox with an unusually heavy parcel I noticed a sound: a klank.  It turned out that the box contained this:

no wonder there was a klank

.
not only was it sent ground in a pri mail box, the USPS noticed the weight discrepancy

So I complained on ebay and in a few days the fiber did appear.  However no apology from the seller on their mistake, in fact no communication at all.

A couple of weeks later I do get an email from the seller wondering if I received the replacement fiber and wondering what was up with the return of the klanking springs.  I replied that I had received the fiber but hadn't gotten any email from the seller on a return label.  The seller replied that a return label was included in with the fiber - I had seen the label but it hadn't registered that it was for a return.  Anyway I finally returned the springs yesterday:


Hopefully this is the end of the story.  Why no apology ?  Why no communication until a couple weeks later ?  Who knows - some people just aren't suited for business :)
 

Best Regards,
Chuck, WB9KZY
http://wb9kzy.com/ham.htm

Afternoon update:  the seller did email an apology for all the trouble (the label *may* have become stale in the 2 weeks or so since it was printed).

Chuck