ARRL periodical search bug

 I was trying to search for all the How's DX? columns in QST using the ARRL Periodicals Archive and Search:

http://www.arrl.org/arrl-periodicals-archive-search 

  I clicked on the two versions of How's DX in the Column's Box:



and got 1720 hits (!).

Then when I clicked on either:  2  or  next     I got this:

what happened to all the results ?

Then noticing that the column(s) box showed that How's DX? had been un-selected I tried a search of just How's DX?



and got 1688 hits

but again when 2 or next were clicked it did the same thing as before:



So not wanting to give up and ask the ARRL I tried this searching by year starting with 1996, this generated 51 hits but when the 2 or next were clicked, it does the same thing.

Finally I tried just searching for How's DX? as keywords?  That works !  well sorta:



but only 415 hits, but I can at least proceed to page 2 of the results

Nothing is easy :)

Best Regards,
Chuck, WB9KZY
http://wb9kzy.com/ham.htm

Comments