Loss of trust

I was supposed to get this:

from Informed Delivery, some numbers above address deleted

last Saturday (September 7, 2024) - it didn't arrive - also didn't arrive on Monday-Thursday.

Normally if it was junk mail, who would care ?  But it was the monthly statement from my broker.  Was it just mis-delivered ?  Did it jump off of a conveyor and end up on the floor ?  The worry is some bad actor gets a hold of it and does mischief.

I'll probably see it eventually but I decided to switch all my financial statements to electronic, hopefully it will prevent this from happening so much.

But it is a loss of trust, no wonder the post office is losing business.  And maybe it is also part of the reason for the kit sales slump - customers may not trust the USPS or me ?

Best Regards,
Chuck, WB9KZY
http://wb9kzy.com/ham.htm