Automagic ?

I really need to upload more kit related videos but have never really found a comfortable procedure for making them.  Anyway, for some reason I was looking at my Youtube channel and discovered that it had four Shorts:


source: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GU00Rc2CzvM
 
I wasn't involved in posting them, the Shorts just appeared automagically !  So I guess thanks is due to Youtube ?   It is a little weird though, I didn't know that Youtube did this.  (I should mention that I did upload those videos but not as Shorts, they were just videos).

Finally, I realized that I've got some videos that I uploaded to Youtube that weren't public so I added 3 of them, one on the Island Keyer II weight setting and two on the Grandson of Zerobeat encased versions, see them here on
the kit video channel: