Email versus USPS

 No contest, email is FAST but USPS is actually more reliable.  Latest case was a customer where I wanted to contact him prior to sending his order to clarify what he wanted.  I sent several emails and then several days later he seemed to answer my question and asked if I got his mail order but they were not direct replies, a couple of new emails.

Then I send the order and also send an email with tracking info, no response on the tracking info but that's often the case.

The kit arrives and the customer has an email question about it, I reply within the hour.  But the next day I get the same question.  BTW, these are all to/from my gmail account.

It finally dawned on me that he hadn't been getting my emails.  So I switched to my hotmail account and boom, got right through.

If you are a customer please know that I try to reply quickly, if you didn't hear back from me, check the email bit bucket, spam folder or whatever it's called, my reply is probably in there.

BTW, here is the website contact page:

http://wb9kzy.com/contact.htm

Email is flawed, the USPS is flawed, unfortunately I am also flawed !  :)

Best Regards,
Chuck, WB9KZY
http://wb9kzy.com/ham.htm