Packers 2022-23 season OVER

 I showed this schedule before:

https://wb9kzy.blogspot.com/2022/11/back-in-winning-form.html

Here is the end of the season picture:




This was the first season where I wasn't able to watch a full game - caught snippets of some NBC Sunday evening games.  Previous seasons I could stream via the NFL or Yahoo apps but that was dropped this year.  And that streaming was only to a tablet or phone, not the same as watching on TV.

The closest NBC station is about 50 miles away.  The Green Bay stations are more like 90 miles away so just not normally viewable with my cheap external antenna.  The CBS station I used to view was in the UP of Michigan but they dropped CBS in favor of reruns of old shows.  The Fox station in the UP just stopped transmitting several years ago.  Over the air broadcasting just doesn't serve the countryside very well.

So I listened to the radio or watch parties on Youtube - it's not the same - for me it's hard to get excited about sports on radio.

They've finally perfected TV technically, but sports viewing is not for a cheap person like me :)

Best Regards,
Chuck, WB9KZY
http://wb9kzy.com/ham.htm