Cindy Williams, CBS, black and white

 I saw that the actress, Cindy Williams has died.  Thinking about her I remembered that she was in American Graffiti with Ron Howard:




And also on Happy Days with Ron again:

Cindy was also on Laverne and Shirley and was in the movie: The Conversation.

Then of course remembering Ron Howard on the Andy Griffith show (my favorite):



Which led me to recall one of my co-workers saying that whenever any CBS show went from black and white to color the show was sure to go downhill in quality.  Examples: Gilligan's Island, the Andy Griffith show and the Beverly Hillbillies.

Of course this was just a correlation not a causation but still.  And I never would have noticed at the time since we always had black and white TV until the mid-1970s :)

Best Regards,
Chuck, WB9KZY
http://wb9kzy.com/ham.htm