It's that new tin time of the year

I saw this cookie tin in the most recent Target sale flyer:


from: https://www.target.com/p/m-38-s-all-butter-scottish-shortbread-assortment-stag-tin-22-9oz/-/A-86656858

Looks nice but IMO not as good a deal as the big Kirkland cookie tins from Costco:


(and you get the possibility of cancer, too !  ??)

Today I received my 2022 Swiss Colony catalog in the mail.


  It's getting thinner and more threatening:  "This may be your last catalog unless . . ."  I used to buy food items from Swiss Colony but not recently.  They do still have my favorite tin size:



But note that this free tin will require spending at least $15 plus tax.

Here is an audio filter I built into a similarly size Swiss Colony tin:




And here is that Swiss Colony tin on top of the Kirkland tin:



The Swiss Colony is perfect for medium sized projects too big for a candy tin - the Kirkland tin remains unused for now, maybe some kind of receiver or transceiver ?  We'll see.

I think that either you are a Tin person or not - there's no in-between as far as enclosing electronic projects.

Best Regards,
Chuck, WB9KZY
http://wb9kzy.com/ham.htm