This kinda ruined my day

 I saw a big white pickup parked at the end of my driveway by the mailbox about 10:20 AM.  I was working on an order so I got that finished and the truck was still there.  I  took the parcel out to the mailbox and did the old man thing:  "this isn't a parking lot".  I can't help myself, 66 years old.

One of the young men said he'd move the truck.  He said they were spraying invasive plants next door.  I asked what poison it was and he gave the generic name for Roundup.  He said it was pretty safe. I hope so, TV lawyer ads say different.

Why would they spray in September ?  Wouldn't it be smarter to spray in the spring before the plants produce seeds ?  





Anyway they were gone in less than an hour.

Those plants were either water plants or they just like the dredged muck from nearby Jackson Harbor.  Another contractor dumped the gray muck there a few years ago - but that's the tale of another ruined day :(

Best Regards,
Chuck, WB9KZY
http://wb9kzy.com/ham.htm