Rick Brant and Tom Corbett books


 Now these are more my speed:

https://tomswiftfanfiction.thehudsons.com/TS-Yahoo/author-TH-RickBrant.html

I was looking at all my old browser bookmarks and found the above site.  A treasure trove of juvenile science fiction including the Tom Corbett books which were related to the Tom Corbett, Space Cadet  old time radio series.  And Tom Corbett was also related in some fashion to the Robert Heinlein juvenile novel, Space Cadet, although the hero of that book was named Matt Dodson.

The main page:

https://tomswiftfanfiction.thehudsons.com/yahooTS.html

has links to many other juvenile "series" books including the Mad Scientist Club stories which I first saw in Boys' Life magazine when I was a Cub Scout in the 1960s.
I've got a hardcover of this book around here somewhere

  Also the Danny Dunn series of books.

  And the Three Investigators series of books.



I think I read the first book in the Rick Brant series before but not sure about the others.  Looks like plenty of summer reading !

Why am I still interested in these books ?  For one thing I enjoy them.  But mainly because I remember reading a particular book for kids: at one point a kid is repairing a window in the outside kitchen door of his home.  He had broken it to get into the house because he had lost his key.  There were a whole stack of window panes by the door and he was expert in the repair, the whole family was prone to losing their keys.  I remember really liking the book, maybe because we had a kitchen door similar to the one in the book.  But I can't remember the book title, author or even the characters name.  So I read a lot of juvenile books.

Best Regards,
Chuck, WB9KZY
http://wb9kzy.com/ham.htm